Four Alabama companies and innovators to watch
ALABAMA – The Alabama Innovation Awards recently named the state’s top innovators for 2015.
Alabama Launchpad, a program of the Economic Development Partnership of Alabama, said the contest winners had to exemplify innovation in the areas of job creation or solving a local or global need.
“We were impressed by the credentials of this year’s nominations across all categories,” said Angela Wier, vice president of EDPA.
Keep an eye on these sharp companies and one longtime innovator:
– Corporate Innovator of the Year, large company (50+ employees). Integrated Medical Systems International, Birmingham.
– Corporate Innovator of the Year, small company (1-50 employees). Emergency CallWorks, Birmingham.
– Outstanding Achievement in Innovative Manufacturing. To Your Health Sprouted Flour Co., Fitzpatrick.
– Outstanding Public-Private Partnership for Innovation. City of Montgomery & Infinitus Energy, Montgomery.
– Lifetime Achievement in Innovation. Gary York, Birmingham.
Source: Alabama Newscenter